"I mustache you a question"

Monday, June 7, 2010

Water is wonderful

Two days without running water because our main water pipe broke! With record heat for around here, 101 degrees. That was a fun test to see how well we could do. The neighbors were kind enough to let us us their hose so we had water for our toilet and drinking. All that storage water came in handy too, even though I hadn't changed it since 2004. The plants got that water even though it smelled OK. I think I need to look at it more often.
After digging a trench for 6 hours Brent and Jeff were very sweaty and dirty so with no shower that worked the next best thing was to put on swimsuits and shower with the hose! Brrrrrrr! It made for a quick one. So water really is wonderful.

2 comments:

Steve said...

I bet that was pretty miserable. By the way it's nice to see an updated post, ha. The truth is if it weren't for Erin, we would probably have a grand total of two posts on ours.

Jeff and DeeAnna said...

I finally figured out how to do it without the girls help. Yeh!